The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Well rats, we'll be in El Paso for a week, then Santa Fe, then ABQ for the balloon Fiesta. So close!

Too funny Steve!

Thank you Mr. O'Dwyer, but it doesn't rhyme. Oh the Irish!

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spent the day at the RV Service place. We didn't find what was restricting the water flow but I'm sure glad I went. While packing the wheel bearings we found that the equalizer bar between the two sets of springs was completely worn through. The bushing was worn through and the bolt that holds it to the bracket was half worn through. One good bump would have let both wheel go up and hit the floor of the trailer. Just call me lucky for catching it before a major catastrophe. I have to go back Monday when my new slide topper comes in. We'll try taking the filter screen out of the fresh water tank. It's a nylon screen tube that goes in the hole where the tubing that goes to the pump connects. It could be collapsing when the pump starts running. Wish me luck. We have changed everything else in the fresh water system. I put a filter on the pump so the one in the tank isn't needed.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Ok, "Lucky", I'm sure glad you spotted that problem, that's serious stuff. And, I'll wish you some more luck to go with the water problem. No fun having things not work. Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

One of the ladies who has a home about 2 miles down the road invited us to a dinner tonight. She had Pork Loin Roast, Grilled Peaches and Pineapple, Manderine Salad with a honey mustard and Sessame seed Oil Dressing and Two types of baked beans. Then she served a very rich and moist dark red brown Cake that was delicious. There were 24 of us who showed up at her place. She handled it like it was a party of 3 or 4 with ease. Come to think of it I haven't had a nice meal lke that since I attended her party last year. Now I'll have to walk twice as far in the morning but tonight I'm going to sleep it off. Nite Nite.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

I rigged up one of the extra water pumps I ended up with to pump water from my 7 gallon cans into the fresh water tank today. Of course I couldn't just put a 12 volt plug on it I had to get fancy and turn it into an all day project. I got so engrossed in the project that I missed going to Happy Hour. About 4:30 one of the cowgirls knocked on the door and said come on we are going out for Pizza. So I dropped what I was doing and went out for Pizza. When I got back I had a mess to clean up and a billion tools to put up. I just got done and now its rime for bed.

Here's an Irish RV blessing for you guys!

May all your roads be smooth.

May all your grades be under 5%.

May all your plug-ins be 50 amp, and

all your water hoses 5' away.

May all your dumps be downhill,

and all your neighbors blind.

Happy Trails ahead Escapees!

Good but not perfect. My rig is 30 amp so a 50 only hookup requires an adapter. :)

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

I didn't do much today except gad with my neighbors. I did run the water pump I fixed yesterday though a test and it passed with flying colors. To night I played 31 and now I think might have to mortgage my trailer because of all the dimes I lost. I tried to take a Steve but every time I laid down someone knocked on the door. This RV life style is a hard life.

What nasty, nasty weather we've been having. I could swear it's November and not the end of September. It's rained and rained and the wind is howling! We just finished putting new replacement fabric on our awning and now we can't use it for fear the winds will carry it away! We have discovered something else. Our solar panels don't charge the batteries very much when the sun isn't shining.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Hello classless friends :)

Just added a post to our blog so wanted to let those of you we aren't in touch with except thru the forum know about it. Check it out, please, at www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

We enjoy keeping up with everyone. Wishing each a great fall. Travel safely! D & T

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

What nasty, nasty weather we've been having. I could swear it's November and not the end of September. It's rained and rained and the wind is howling! We just finished putting new replacement fabric on our awning and now we can't use it for fear the winds will carry it away! We have discovered something else. Our solar panels don't charge the batteries very much when the sun isn't shining.

Oh, how I thought of you this afternoon when the wind came up! Decided I could put the awning in by myself while Tom was way out across a ravine. Well, one end in, and the other end a flapping sail! But, I got it secured, with no damage, and when he got back and my heart rate settled, we got it all taken care of. No harm; no foul. Will make sure the awning is in BEFORE he goes wandering off next time. The lessons continue... :)

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

We will be "crossing over" in the morning. We are so excited. First stop will be Best Buy to switch our Canadian technology to American. We will get on a load of Walmart groceries and then on to Spiker's RV Park in Oak Harbor.

We have put our "ehs" away and have learned to say pec can instead of pea can, per mit instead of perm it and promise to use y'all at every possible opportunity.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

I've been so busy I forgot to post the last couple of nights. The only trouble is I can't remember what I was so busy doing. Could that be a sign of old age. Naw, never I don't remember having any birthdays since I was 19.

The parts for my trailer haven't come in yet so I'm doing a lot of thumb twiddling waiting for a phone call saying they got here. Yesterday I tried to find some red velvet to line the little Jewelery box I carved for my GG niece. They have two fabric shops here and nether had any velvet at all. So, I had to line it with rayon. It looks pretty good so I'll get it sent off to her

I think they are building that fence on the wrong border. We seem to get invaders from the north about this time every year. LOL.

We will be "crossing over" in the morning. We are so excited. First stop will be Best Buy to switch our Canadian technology to American. We will get on a load of Walmart groceries and then on to Spiker's RV Park in Oak Harbor.

We have put our "ehs" away and have learned to say pec can instead of pea can, per mit instead of perm it and promise to use y'all at every possible opportunity.

Hey Steve, I've already alerted the Border to be on the lookout for them "Crazy Canuck's". :P But knowing them I've been practicing my "Eh's".

Toni,

Your spot is open. Happy Hour starts as soon as your set up. :D Lynda is coming over to join us for Happy Hour and her and I have Dinner covered. You guys just gotta get here now. :rolleyes:

Joe

(Hope they like Mickey D's) :rolleyes:

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

We are here!!!! Stopped at Wally World for all our favourites. Bliss chocolate, Tillamook ice cream, Foster Farms chicken. I forgot the Dailys but will get that next time.

We had a beautiful sunny day until we got here and now it's raining. Wonder what that means.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Holy cow! The secret is out Joe can cook!!! Delicious pasta and Linda made salad.

We talked about all of you. We especially talked about where and when we will be "reunioning". Joe needs to have it sometime between the 1st of January and the 10th of January. What do y'all think of that?

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

I managed to get the little box I carved for my GG niece packaged and ready to go today. Of course I had to take care of a few essentials while in the process. Things like gab with the neighbor for a few hours, take one of the cowgirls out to diner and spend a couple hours looking at::spotter scopes on the internet. All in all a busy but pleasant day

Holy cow! The secret is out Joe can cook!!! Delicious pasta and Linda made salad.We talked about all of you. We especially talked about where and when we will be "reunioning". Joe needs to have it sometime between the 1st of January and the 10th of January. What do y'all think of that?

We can't be there at that time but I'm sure many others can.

Welcome to America :)

I LOVE Foster Farms chicken. I actually sent them an email to see if there was anywhere on the east side of the country to buy their chicken. There isn't :(

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

I think Foster Farms is the best. Maybe it's because it's local here.

Tell Joe to stop planning his Mexico trip during January! I know the Lavins can't make that time frame either. It's too early.

Not a problem, if folks can't be there. I'll just head back north after I get done visiting Vegas in mid December. Sorry Jeri, but I just have to go to Mexico in January. :D

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Holy cow! The secret is out Joe can cook!!! Delicious pasta and Linda made salad.

We talked about all of you. We especially talked about where and when we will be "reunioning". Joe needs to have it sometime between the 1st of January and the 10th of January. What do y'all think of that?

Thanks, wasn't anything special. Shoot if folks can't be there that early I can just head back north in Dec. like I've been planning. Nothing wrong with Christmas at home. And I do need to have time to get ready for MEXICO. ;)

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

We can't make it till mid Jan. Hope someone is still there.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

I'm ready to go now. The rig isn't ready but I am. I hate having to wait for departure time. Plus, who knows how soon the BLM LTVA will open again? May have to do a couple more doctor appointments, though; forgot to do the audio one and my fingers are peeling. What's with that?

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Was a little warm today so I had the A/C running most of the day. I was reading this afternoon and about forgot to go to Happy Hour. This evening I took the President, the Past President and another cowgirl out to diner. We did a lot of talking about how we can improve the club and increase the membership but also did a lot of joking and having fun. Now I'm tired and want to go to bed.