HDT state inspection in Livingston.

chiefneon

Howdy!

I saw a post recently that folks with HDT’s having problems getting a state inspection in Livingston. I stopped into Trailer Repair & Maintance located on FM 1988 I was having some issues with my trailer connection wiring. Kyle Thompson the owner/Operator was very nice and helped me with the problem in short order. Kyle does state inspection and I asked if he had any problems inspecting HDT trucks single or tamdem axles, also with RV trailers with air brakes. Kyle advised me he would inspect any of them including trailers as long as the trailer was not the large  commercial trailers in need of a DOT inspection. At first glance it appears some might have a problem with large rigs getting in and out of Kyles location but once entering the driveway you have plenty of room to go around his building and exit out again. Kyle a very nice friendly fellow  and I will be retuning for State Inspections and possibly other trailer repair work. His place is likely the closest to Escapees in Livingston. He is located on FM 1988 just a few minutes south of FM 146 and on the west side of the roadway.

” Happy Trails “

Chiefneon 

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Archived