Persons at Care Center may have been exposed to Covit 19

chiefneon

Howdy!

My daughter is a nurse at Kingwood Hospital and just sent me this message. She was concerned as we are Escapees and are at our homebase here in Livingston.

”Happy Trails”

Chiefneon 

4E897C0A-7A23-471E-AE59-260953544070.jpeg

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

This is very disturbing that a health professional would be so careless.  We were scheduled to be in Livingston for April, but we cancelled and decided to stay put in the RGV, Texas.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

I dont understand the idea of this happening ONLY by carelessness.  My understanding is that transmission can also be through people who are asymptomatic and as such dont realize they pose a risk.  I realize the idea of carelessness affecting the facility, but so many healthcare workers are likewise falling victim to this virus.  

Could this simply be a mistake?

I'm confused.

Marcel

15 minutes ago, Dutch_12078 said:

A doctor continuing to treat patients while complaining of "flu symptoms" is absolutely being careless in this or any other health environment... 

I missed the detail of "complaining of flu like symptons".  I understood it to be the Resident.  That makes more sense now, in terms of Dr.s responsibility or better lack of.  Yes, certainly careless behavior esp in light of compromised patients.

Marcel