Winegard Road Trip T4

Both my Tailgater and now my Wingard X2 does the same thing, its the reciever keeping up to date not the dish moving on it's own, the reciever is never powered down unless it's unplugged. I've learned to limit it by leaving the reciever turned on and just turn off the TV and leaving the reciever on a channel that's using 110 satilite but it will still shut down at night and download the guide.

Denny 

Denny & Jami SKP#90175
Most Timing with Mac our Scottie, RIP Jasper our Westie
2013 F350 SC DRW 6.2 V8 4.30 Gears
2003 HH Premier 35FKTG Home Base Nebraska

47 minutes ago, LindaH said:

Unless you are actually disconnecting the Wally from power, it's really *on* even if the lights are off.

You are correct. Thanks!  I don't really want to disconnect it just to eliminate the "noise" as it takes too long to "power" back up!

US Army (Retired)

• 5 months later...

I have a winegard roadtrip on my 2009. We set up 2 wally's and everything was great for 2weeks.

We lost some channels and thought dish had dtopped broadcasting them.

Turns out we lost 119 satelite

We are on northeast zone

Then we lost all satelittes

Multiple time on phone we only have local basic channels and 61.5 and 110 will not lock in.we are stationary since april 1

Dish referred local techs who do not answer phone number we were given in northeastern suburbs of Detroit

We found that we get much better service from Winegard than from Dish.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot