Short term rv storage around Salem Oregon

wzahnd

I am a full time rver, my name is Walter Zahnd, #64031  of escapees. I am in Salem, Oregon, like a place to park my 32 ft fifth wheel, while I am in Canada for less than 10 days starting  around August 27th. Ease contact me. I have called many storage unites and they are full. Text 530 877 7541  or email wzahnd1@gmail.com 

Edited by wzahnd
Add contact info

Many RV parks have short term storage places available or you might even be able to use one of their minimal hook-up sites. Since you only want it for 10 days, most storage lots would not rent for so short a time so an RV site is probably your best answer. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Walter,

As an alternative check with the RV dealers I did a quick search and found these - scroll down the link: https://www.bing.com/search?pc=U523&q=Salem+Oregon+RV+dealer&form=U523DF

Dealers have large lots and if they won't rent a spot perhaps you need some service done you can conveniently drop your rig off while you are gone and not using it? As well do you know any rural folks. I would have rented you a parking place on my last house with five acres for very little were I there.

Just a brain storm. Hope you find one!

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Thank you I was hoping there would be somebody like you that would step up.

I remember when WE had members offering short term pRking section in the escapees, I had my place in it and met some wonderful people and used it. I hated to see it is not promoted by our organization more than promoting discounts I  rv parks. 

I remember that program too! Maybe someone will step up now that we've mentioned it. Good luck!

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

On 8/18/2021 at 12:47 PM, wzahnd said:

I remember when WE had members offering short term pRking section in the escapees, I had my place in it and met some wonderful people and used it.

If you mean the Day's End Directory, it is still available to those who are current members of Escapees RV Club. 

7 hours ago, Kirk W said:

If you mean the Day's End Directory, it is still available to those who are current members of Escapees RV Club. 

I think it was called Boondockers Welcome and it was just Escapees offering parking to fellow members.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

47 minutes ago, sandsys said:

I think it was called Boondockers Welcome and it was just Escapees offering

Boondockers Welcome is still in operation but it never did belong to Escapees. If you visit their site you will find the following:

Boondockers Welcome is now part of the Harvest Hosts family! Learn more here.