sale or trade?

Den

Sorry for the title because I don't have anything to sale or trade.

I was wondering if at Escapees park if there was some type of "for sale or wanted" ads or occasional flea market?  Speaking for us we have quite a bit of things to get rid of and probably things to buy that others my want to sale.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place didn't know where to put it.

Thanks

We visited one park that had a trade table. Leave something; take something. I think it was the one by Knoxville? Raccoon something? Memory not working well this evening.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

6 hours ago, sandsys said:

We visited one park that had a trade table. Leave something; take something. I think it was the one by Knoxville? Raccoon something? Memory not working well this evening.

Linda

That would be the SKP's Raccoon Valley RV Park near Heiskell, TN north of Knoxville.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

It has been a long time since I was there but the park at Deming had a table you could put excess stuff on and then others could pay what they would for it.  I believe the money went into some type of kitty to benefit the members. (may like the meal get togethers)  I also remember posting something for sale on a bulletin board for about 2 or so weeks I was there.

Saguaro Co- Op in Benson, AZ has a table inside the clubhouse that you can leave items you no longer want and take items someone else has left. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

JoJoba Hills in California has an annual whole park community flea market or whatever they call it. I bought my Transfer Flow 64 gallon in bed diesel tank with pump and switches and lines that all worked for me until I sold the truck with the tank. That was 1998 I believe.

We also used the one at Demming and left some and took one.

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire