changed plans

20 hours ago, GlennWest said:

Lost confidence in consumer reports years ago. They rated a Rally lawn tractor was one the worse and Craftsman lawn tractor as one of best. They are the same unit with different colors.

That probably is not entirely true. The lawn mowers may have been made by the same company but to the specifications of each. This means that although they may have looked the same or similar under the hood they may have had differences that showed up in testing. Another example, before most tools ended up being made in China, Craftsmen hand tools were made by Western Forge which also made Husky tools. Now, personally, I would have bought a Craftsman tool before Husky because they just seemed better.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

6 hours ago, Chalkie said:

That probably is not entirely true. The lawn mowers may have been made by the same company but to the specifications of each. This means that although they may have looked the same or similar under the hood they may have had differences that showed up in testing. Another example, before most tools ended up being made in China, Craftsmen hand tools were made by Western Forge which also made Husky tools. Now, personally, I would have bought a Craftsman tool before Husky because they just seemed better.

I done warranty and service on both. They were same mechanically. Same parts, everything. I owned a shop for 10 years

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1