Warranty companies

First, let me remind you that what is sold as an extended warranty is actually an insurance policy on the health of your RV and isn't part of the company that built the RV. I suggest that you take the time to read this article from Escapees Magazine several years ago as the key points have not changed. In recent years they are sold in two configurations, a version that lists everything that is covered and the other covers everything except the listed items. It is important to get the second type if you buy one at all. While you should compare more than one company, Wholesale Warranties is a commercial partner of the Escapees RV Club so has been vetted to at least some degree that they do not cheat their customers. They have a reasonably good reputation with their customers.

The important thing to remember is that like any insurance policy, you usually do not actually save money if there are no significant repairs needed, but if you have a major failure like the refrigerator, engine,or transmission, or any other major failure a good one can save your ability to travel. If you have the financial ability to put aside 5-10% of the purchase price of the RV into an interest bearing account to use when or if a major failure should happen, then an extended warranty is not a good plan. However, if a repair that costs $1000, $5000, or even more would mean the end of your RV experience, you probably should consider buying one. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I agree with Kirk. Wholesalewarranties.com is an independent agency, with access to several different underwriting companies.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961