2013 Chevy Spark Toad for sale

I have recently upgraded both my motorhome and Toad, so I am selling my dependable 2013 Chevy Spark Toad. 115000 miles. All setup with Roadmaster Crossbar-Style Base Plate Kit, wiring for lights, and included Roadmaster Even Brake System. New struts, control arms and brakes. Runs great! I have towed it for about 10000 miles with no issues. I have a full size spare for it, as I didn't want to deal with a possible flat while on the road. Needs nothing; hook it up to your Roadmaster tow bar and go!

I am in St Augustine, Florida.  Asking $7500. I can't get my pictures to load on this site; they are too big. I tried to compress them....still too big. Will gladly forward to any interested party

Thank you for the reply, I'm looking for something like this but 1,800 miles (from ND) is too far for me to car shop.  Any chance you'd be taking a trip towing it towards IN to ND this summer/fall?

2022 Coachman Leprechaun, traveling around to dark sky areas and chasing the stars.

• 1 month later...