Changing Mail Addresses In Livingston Tx

Has anyone been notified that their Escapees Mail Service address is changing? 

I have a good friend that was unaware of his address being changed. He was not notified of the changes,  but only found out when he wanted to make changes to his mail service account though a phone call to escapees. He notified me so I called the escapee mail service folks and she informed me to send an email with the question.

The response is what gives me some concern. This was the response "If your information ever changes, we will let you know prior to that". I have my driver license , my business company and may other personal entities to the address.   I love the service and need the service because my place of work change due to the project.  I  cannot change these entities quickly as it would impact my business. 

So I ask,  did anyone elses mail address changed recently? 

Are you thinking that the sale is going to change something? This is on the transition website.

How does this affect the Escapees Mail Service?

The Escapees Mail Service is excluded from this transition and will remain under existing ownership, management, and control. All operations and processes will remain as is, to include Escapees: Home domicile services and the requirement of an Escapees membership. You can expect the same high level of service moving forward and Escapees Mail Service does not intend to make pricing adjustments at this time.

Escapees Mail Service is excited for the future and our ability to dedicate more time to this service. We will continue to strive to be the best, but also improve our services and your experience to deliver freedom straight to your mailbox.

That seems to indicate that there will be no changes in the mail service addresses. If you send the email or hear something else, would you return here and share anything that you learn?

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI