New 101 Rainbow Dr. address issues

neweller

After receiving notice regarding the elimination of 132 Rainbow Drive address and migrating to 101 Rainbow Dr as my legal residence, I began notifying financial institutions and other contacts of the change.  I was informed by my Morgan Stanley rep that Morgan Stanley has rejected the address change and flagged the 101 Rainbow Dr. as a commercial mail forwarding address and not a residence.  This was not an insurmountable issue with the 132 Rainbow Drive address.  I was also informed that if I didn't provide a "valid" address within 30 days, my account would be frozen and no withdrawals or deposits could be made from / to it.  They want to see either a utility bill for the new address or a rental agreement with signatures.  Full timers with no other residence, no utility bills, or long term rental agreements are unable to meet the requirements.  Has anyone else had this issue?  I wonder if we could have a rental agreement from Escapees for a slight fee?