Escapee RV Park Franchises Are Now Available

DanZemke

A post was recently made about a rumor saying that some Escapee Parks have been sold.  So I googled "Escapees RV Parks For Sale".  I didn't find any, but I did find this:

Escapee RV Parks - Franchise opportunities

It appears these would be new parks.  I don't know when this effort began or if there are any prospects in the pipeline.

Does anyone know who the woman, next to the pictures of Travis and Melanie, is?

Edited by DanZemke
clarity

Volvo 770, New Horizons Majestic and an upcoming Smart car

So.... they plan to take any RV park and make it into an Escapee park if approved.  So sad what the Escapees RV Club is becoming!   😒

Sure glad we RV'd in the best years.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

The Escapees RV Park franchise plan started a couple of years ago, about the same time they changed the name of the O&O parks from Rainbow Parks to Escapees Parks.  The website linked to above has a copyright date of 2021.  As far as I know no one took them up on it.

Edited by Lou Schneider

As far as I know, all the Escapees Parks are up for sale with the exception of the headquarters in Livingston.  I'm not aware that any of them have been sold yet...not that we'd be informed of any sales.

Edited by LindaH

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

4 hours ago, LindaH said:

As far as I know, all the Escapees Parks are up for sale with the exception of the headquarters in Livingston.  I'm not aware that any of them have been sold yet...not that we'd be informed of any sales.

I think the problem lies with a business being advertised as a club. Being labeled as members rather than customers makes us feel like we have a vested interest. So we are surprised when the business does things without keeping us informed.

I wonder if Travis or Melanie are having health problems that are prompting these steps with their focus being on the health situation rather than us. Just more speculation but that would explain things to me.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

2 hours ago, sandsys said:

I wonder if Travis or Melanie are having health problems that are prompting these steps with their focus being on the health situation rather than us. Just more speculation but that would explain things to me.

Do you have any basis for speculating they're having health problems?  Gambling debts so significant that they need to sell Escapees in order to cover them would explain things to me, but I think it would be irresponsible to put it out there.

1 hour ago, Gullivers road trip said:

Seven of the eight escapees owned and operated parks (rainbow’s end nfs) are listed for sale on cerci.com.

Thank You!

When I tried cerci.com, it automatically redirected me to:

https://simcast.com/?d=cerci.com&pcid=50&rid=202&a=0

Do you have a link that goes directly to one or more of the escapees properties for sale?  Or maybe print one property example to a pdf and attach it another post here?

Edited by DanZemke
clarity

32 minutes ago, Kirk W said:

Dan, I believe that this is what you are looking for. I have not figured out how to select a different property pictures.

Thanks.  I already had that, courtesy of chindog in the "Parks for sale" thread.  It looks like a pretty standard commercial real estate advertisement.  Of course negotiations could transform the ask, but based on that ad, it doesn't smell like a good future for Escapees members to me.  I think this site is only for Sumter Oaks (with 8 photos of it).

"Gullivers road trip" said the site he/she referenced has all 7.