The latest message from Harvest Hosts to the Escapee membership

Kirk W

I just found this on the Escapee's Facebook pages so will share it here.

Hi everyone -
It's Joel Holland here (CEO of Escapees / Harvest Hosts), and I want to share a message with the Escapees membership base given all of the discussion over the past few days.
As many of you have heard by now, the Carr family is exploring the potential sale of a number of the Escapees RV Parks. To be 100% clear, Harvest Hosts did not acquire the Escapees RV Parks in our transaction this summer. Our agreement was only focused on the RV Club (the membership, events, and community business); the RV Parks and Mail Forwarding Services businesses remain under the ownership of the Carr family. The decision to sell the RV Parks is the Carrs alone, although we're in close contact with them to see how the process goes. The Carrs know that we're open and eager to work with the new buyer to keep the connection to Escapees in place going forward.
It is worth noting that the SKP Co-Op Parks are not affected by this sale and are independently run by their own boards. They remain a great benefit to Escapees members.
I also want to reiterate that we are fully committed to maintaining and enriching the Escapees RV Club. Our team, including 19 original Escapees employees, is hard at work running the Club and making key improvements to the business. Currently, we're focused on:
  • Enhancing Events: We're investing more funds into events so that we have the best RV rallies, hands down. We want everyone to leave these events having had the time of their lives!
  • Better Technology: We're currently implementing a new events registration system to make it easier to sign up for events so that you can just focus on having fun.
  • Expanded Discounts: We're working on increasing the number of discounts available through the Club, including campground discounts. We will be in touch more on that in the near future.
  • Seamless Operations: We're working hand-in-hand with the Mail Services team to ensure that members are able to manage their Club membership and Mail Services accounts smoothly.
  • And this is just the beginning -- we'll continue to listen to you and look for ways to keep improving the Club going forward.
Lastly, I just want to say that we're fully committed to the Escapees RV Club. I want to make sure we take our time during the transition to make sure it’s done with care. We invested in this business because we believe in it and you, the Escapees community. Community is a key part of RV life, and we know that the Escapees community is a special one. We're excited to carry this torch, and our team is working hard day in, day out to make this community the best it can possibly be.
If you have questions regarding the sale of the RV parks, please direct these to info@escapeesrvparks.com. Membership questions can always be directed to clubbusiness@escapees.com. As we transition this email address between members services teams, we ask for patience if you need to be routed to a different team member to make sure you receive the help you need.
Onwards,
Joel

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

So what are we left with Escapees membership?? 

All the parks except for the co-op parks are gone or soon will be.

Mail service??  The magazine?? 

Has anybody gone ahead and made a list of member benefits as of this date??

Vladimr Steblina

Retired Forester...exploring the public lands.

usbackroads.blogspot.com

22 hours ago, markandkim said:

Even the escapees header is gone from thier wedsite page.

Not much left without the parks.

This is what appeared when I Googled Escapees RV Club.  The header is still there.      https://escapees.com/

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel