F650

Poohbear

Only if it is equipped with air ride.  I looked at one in 2000 and it rode like a tank!

What cat engine is it?  I ended up getting an International with a DT530 with a six speed Allison.  Wished I had went for a class 7 of 8 instead - never enough power or gears to get up the hill.

Lenp

USN Retired
2012 F150 4x4

2018 Lincoln MKX

2019 HD Ultra Limited

2024 HD Triglide

it does have rear air suspension . The engine is a Cat 3126 but I dont know model and its a 6 spd Allison transmission.. Probably a 3126B which is the lower HP. I just dont know anything really about Cat engines. going to go look at it this morning.

Agree with Larry.  Depending on what your planning to tow with it.  I had an 18,000 pound fiver and the International struggled on the hills.

If your planning on a heavy fiver, suggest you investigate a class 7 or 8 truck.

Lenp

USN Retired
2012 F150 4x4

2018 Lincoln MKX

2019 HD Ultra Limited

2024 HD Triglide

14 hours ago, lenp said:

Agree with Larry.  Depending on what your planning to tow with it.  I had an 18,000 pound fiver and the International struggled on the hills.

If your planning on a heavy fiver, suggest you investigate a class 7 or 8 truck.

Lenp

My trailer is 18k. I’ve towed it with a Duramax dually, and a Volvo with a Cummins M11. The main advantage to the larger truck is stability in all situations and stopping ability. Not to mention better visibility and all around comfort.