2007 Volvo vnl780

loli and popi

Selling my Volvo vnl780 rv hauler. Truck has d12 Volvo diese with Eaton ultra shift 10 speed automatic. Just replaced fridge, microwave/convection/airfryer oven. Licensed as RV in Texas. Has 20’ skirted flatbed with 4 storage boxes and 10’ aluminum loading ramps for car on back. 
Wife decided she wanted to downsize to class smaller class c. This was going to be our retirement row rig. I have gone thru this truck from front back getting it ready for the road and we are changing plans. I have receipts for all parts and maintenance done. Truck runs great and looks good. Interior is clean and has aftermarket air ride front seats. Has new camera system, new tires, new starter motor, new batteries, new fuel system, rebuilt ECM, new ET hitch for 5th wheel, jackalopy box for trailer lights, brake controller for rv brakes, large inverter, on board battery maintainer ( plug in when parked to charge and maintain batteries) recent transmission , radiator replaced . Too much to list here, give me a call and I can fill you in on what has been done. Truck has 1.5 million miles on it. Runs great, has minor blowby. Whole brake system has been replaced - all shoes, drums, hardware kits, s cams, etc. I basically went thru truck from front to back fixing and replacing any and all areas so I would have a dependable tow rig. My cell is 

210-88 four-7four68

bill

give me a call and I can give you the whole story on “BuRT” as I am probably forgetting things

asking 30k or best offer

truck is located in bulverde texas, just north of San antonio

IMG_2378.jpeg

IMG_2379.jpeg

IMG_2380.jpeg

IMG_2289.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg

IMG_2158.jpeg

IMG_2156.jpeg

IMG_0289.jpeg

57870036742__12A7E97D-7558-4E19-94B9-3122C74FB209.jpeg

57869974429__BAE22A7B-E750-41AD-A33A-7CEE17199CAD.jpeg

IMG_1594.jpeg

Edited by loli and popi

Seats are like sitting on a pillow, have adjustable arm rests and are air ride with air lumbar bags also. He said he paid like 2500 each for them. They are really nice to sit in and very comfortable. 
p.s.- kills me to sell it but as they say “happy wife, happy life”

Edited by loli and popi