Can anyone recommend some suitable RV conversion accessories?

In the past few weeks, I finally completed a RV conversion upgrade, including the lighting system, power management in the car, and some small comfort improvements. For me, good ceiling lights are very important in the kitchen and living room areas, because I need soft but bright enough light for cooking or reading in the evening. For the lounge area, some dimmable reading lights were installed, which are not only energy-saving, but also particularly suitable for reading in the evening.
Another thing that makes me particularly happy is the installation of a more powerful USB charger for the RV. Now I can charge various devices at the same time without worrying about the problem of slow charging. We also replaced a new control panel, which is very simple to operate and makes it more convenient to control all the electrical devices in the car. Have you considered similar modifications? Or do you have any other good recommendations?