Classes of 2008 and 2009

Joe, I thought that everywhere you went you had an entourage!! :P

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh,yeah, WOOPS :rolleyes:

Geez because of that I had to sneak :ph34r: outta Texas today before Jerry and Janice could offer to buy me another dinner. :wacko: The 3 of us did manage to have Breakfast though. :lol: Now I'm not gonna tell you where I landed for the night, but it's way cooler than I think it should be. :( Hmmmmm maybe tomorrow I can sneak through Miz Holly's old stomping grounds without any trouble. :lol:

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Does this mean we willhave to deal with unwanted paparatzzi???

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Sure was nice to see Bandit again, of course he had to bring Joe along. Had a great time visiting with Joe.

Jerry

Geez because of that I had to sneak :ph34r: outta Texas today before Jerry and Janice could offer to buy me another dinner. :wacko: The 3 of us did manage to have Breakfast though. :lol: Now I'm not gonna tell you where I landed for the night, but it's way cooler than I think it should be. :( Hmmmmm maybe tomorrow I can sneak through Miz Holly's old stomping grounds without any trouble. :lol:

Joe

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

This may be the most interesting class gathering we have had yet...and that would be taking it up a notch!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

This may be the most interesting class gathering we have had yet...and that would be taking it up a notch!!

Well, we certainly intend on turning this into an interesting class gathering! There's nothing ordinary about this group!! :D We'll be flying our colors so we can't be missed.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Well, we certainly intend on turning this into an interesting class gathering! There's nothing ordinary about this group!! :D We'll be flying our colors so we can't be missed.

Oh No not the ORANGE ribbons again. I'll see if I can't manage to spend at least 1 night there with everyone. Be a good place to see some and meet others.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Well those orange colors when combined with pink are the markings of the 07.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Our colors = our multi colored leis? (Wow I just spelled in American twice. Yikes!) Edited by palamine

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Our colors = our multi colored leis? (Wow I just spelled in American twice. Yikes!)

Yes! Get out your leis and put them on your mirror, add tons of balloons and other stuff you've picked up. We definintely want to be the best trailer trash group there!

So far from our group this is what we have planning on attending. However, you know how our plans go. We're not real good at it.

Dave and Millie

Jeri & Terry

Sandie & Jim

Toni & Doug

Steve & Carol

Paul & Sue

Mike & Deb

Paul & Marti (honorary)

IYQ -- maybe (what??)

John & Judy -- (new to group)

Paul

Joe & Bandit

Freddy & Delcie

Who am I missing? :huh:

There are also several 2010'ers and quite a few 2007'ers. This is going to be the biggest get together ever! fun, fun, fun

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Sounds like a party to me. We still have a little piece of our brown and blue ribbons tied to our outside door handle from our first "Q" back in Jan of "09"! We'll have to get some extenders for them. Ha Ha Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Guest coldsmoke

my new colors will be a pirate flag if i can find one,, arghhhhhh matey

arriving in panama city fl for a few days. then heading into texas, houston area for a few days then vegas on 1 dec..

hey isnt thanksgiving this month ?? crap now i gotta find a road killed bird for dinner... darn my luck, last one i picked up went to clean him and the little monster ran away !!!

mike and deb

arriving in panama city fl for a few days. then heading into texas, houston area for a few days then vegas on 1 dec..

hey isnt thanksgiving this month ?? crap now i gotta find a road killed bird for dinner... darn my luck, last one i picked up went to clean him and the little monster ran away !!!

mike and deb

We bought a pirate flag today. They have a bunch of them at "Q" so you'll be in luck.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Check out the TopSail State Park west of Panama City, Very nice!

We are going to Rockport,Tx for a week and then returning to Beaumont area, we think. Let us know when you are coming by and we will get together somewhere.

Jerry

mike and deb

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

Guest coldsmoke

Check out the TopSail State Park west of Panama City, Very nice!

We are going to Rockport,Tx for a week and then returning to Beaumont area, we think. Let us know when you are coming by and we will get together somewhere.

Jerry

i will call you when we get close

Yippee!!

We will be in RGV and won't be able to make it to Q for this years gathering. Are you still in Gold Canyon? What's it like there. We are thinking about going to an Alfa rally there next spring. Have fun in Q.

Bob & Linda

2005 Volvo VNL 780 (Big Red)

Cummins ISX 500HP/1650FT LBS

Ultrashift, 3.42, MAX-Brake

Pressure Pro, ET Hitch, Jackalopee

2010 Scion Xd on truck

'08 40' Alfa Gold SGF38RLES

SKP#98492