Classes of 2008 and 2009

Very nice day today. I got the carving stuff I ordered from Canada last Saturday but the stuff I ordered from Scotsdale, AZ a couple of day before that is still not here. Maybe the mule died. I took a nice long walk this morning and messed around the trailer sharpening tools this afternoon. That and Happy hour is about all I've done today. Does anyone know where I can get a life?

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woke up to a WHITE world this morning. Only about an inch of that funny COLD white stuff laying around, but more than I like to see. :( Heading up to "EH" land today, need to restock the Cranberry Juice makins. :rolleyes:

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Woke up to a WHITE world this morning. Only about an inch of that funny COLD white stuff laying around, but more than I like to see. :( Heading up to "EH" land today, need to restock the Cranberry Juice makins. :rolleyes:

Joe

Probably not much warmer up there either!!! Ewwwwwww. Hope it is short lived! Happy juice making!!! lol

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

We had the great pleasure of meeting fellow classmates Loralie and Lee today. Over tasty sandwiches at Big Daddy's Grill near Summerdale, AL, we filled in between the lines of each other's blogs and forum posts, caught up on the latest sightings of our fellow classmates and mutual traveling friends and shared many laughs. And, we all agreed the Gulf Coast is a humid, buggy place.

It was wonderful to meet them and look forward to seeing them again down the road. Safe travels, new friends!

Mary

Boris and Natasha

Bullwinkle, 2009 Winnebago Tour 40TD

Rocky, 2013 Jeep Wrangler toad

Fulltime Class of 2009

Follow us at Bullwinkle's Travels

We had the great pleasure of meeting fellow classmates Loralie and Lee today. Over tasty sandwiches at Big Daddy's Grill near Summerdale, AL, we filled in between the lines of each other's blogs and forum posts, caught up on the latest sightings of our fellow classmates and mutual traveling friends and shared many laughs. And, we all agreed the Gulf Coast is a humid, buggy place.

It was wonderful to meet them and look forward to seeing them again down the road. Safe travels, new friends!

Mary

Good to hear from you guys again. And meeting up with other classmates is always too much fun.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Probably not much warmer up there either!!! Ewwwwwww. Hope it is short lived! Happy juice making!!! lol

HAHAHA your right it wasn't any warmer up there and over all the weather was way worse. We traveled through SNOW, RAIN, SLEET, and ended up in SUN with dry roads on the last 1\4 of the trip. Dang those folks in "EH" land know how to empty a persons pockets. :blink: Now though the FUN begins, Cranberry Juice for next Winter, oh and just maybe some of a special drink called "Skeeter Pee". :lol:

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Well, I got my wire to move my solar panels with. Now all I have to do is think up a good excuse for not getting busy and doing it. I woke up this morning, (Good start) not feeling to well. Nothing I could put a finger on just tired and listless. I haven't felt much better all day. I hope tonights rest will take care of that. I did manage to take a walk and strop a few carving tools. Maybe I need some of that skeeter pee to get me going again.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Skeeter pee huh, that has a buzz to it! :lol:

Supposed to be ALMOST as good as that BAAAAAD WHISKEY. :blink: Of course it's made up with all kinds of SECRET stuff also. :lol:

Jeri, you might want to slow down, had SNOW here yesterday.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Supposed to be ALMOST as good as that BAAAAAD WHISKEY. :blink: Of course it's made up with all kinds of SECRET stuff also. :lol:

Jeri, you might want to slow down, had SNOW here yesterday.

Joe

We have no intention of moving up there this fast especially in the snow. A storm is heading this way (again) by the weekend and some of the higher elevations are going to get it. Obviously, we're not going to those places either.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Toni, So sorry to hear about your mom, we'll be thinking of you. We passed Lee in the Walmart parking lot yesterday but it was too late to wave as we were already going different directions. We are going to Paloma Mex today to get a tooth pulled. It hurt bad last nite so it is time to ge it out. Everyone be safe.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

Freddy if you passed me at Wally World you must have been lost too. I was.

A pretty nice day today. I sat out and carved most of the day then took one of the cowgirls out to dinner this evening and stopped at the Sunrise RV Park on the way home to listen to a Jam Session going on there. Now it's about time for a Steve.

We seem to have a knack for showing up in towns where they have a lot going on. In Las Vegas it was Nascar and in Hurricane it's a Tri-State ATV Jamboree ... wish we had known sooner! We've had to move 3 times in 3 days and all in the same park. Trying to beat the storm we visited Zion today. WOW! :)

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Toni, So sorry to hear about your mom, we'll be thinking of you. We passed Lee in the Walmart parking lot yesterday but it was too late to wave as we were already going different directions. We are going to Paloma Mex today to get a tooth pulled. It hurt bad last nite so it is time to ge it out. Everyone be safe.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

You guys be careful and I hope the tooth comes out easy and the pain goes away! Take care! We're going back to Los Algodones this morning! I'm getting two more chickens and having them painted and my other little Saguaro cactus. Got my Confirmation for our lot next winter here, so we're planning on Yuma in October!Yes Freddy and Delcie...life is good!

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Toni! Ditto from me....it's so hard no matter if you are at peace with it or not. Our Thoughts are with you.....

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

Another beautiful day in Deming but we are slatted for some nasty stuff Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues. Maybe I'll just dig a hole and crawl in. I had planned on using the feet from my old solar panel location for the new location. I got up there to take a look. I started to try to get one off and what a mess. I opted to put in back down and reseal it and buy some new feet for remounting the panels on the other side of the rig. Lots easier and it only cost me $61 for the feet and the shipping. Now more thumb twiddling until they arrive. I'm still waiting on some replacement 1099's. I sure hope they get here soon. I can do the panels almost anywhere now that I have the wire but I have to get the taxes in soon.

The gang here went out to a Mexican Place for dinner tonight. So What did I order. Pork Chops. The were a little thin but they tasted pretty good and were not too tough. After such a strenious day I came back to the Ranch and took a Steve.

Another day at the races. Well tennis races I guess. We watched 4 matches today and managed to find our car and get out of the place at about 9:30 this evening. Great day at the Indian Wells tennis matches and a couple of them were definitely "first rate". The weather was perfect, and everything about this place is well run. From the parking to just asking for information, all of the personnel we have come in contact with have been great. We don't have tickets for tomorrow (Saturday), but the weather is supposed to go in the tank. We do have tickets for the finals on Sunday, but do not know what kind of havoc this storm system is going to cause. We have sure enjoyed it, and the camping at the fairgrounds has been great. Full hookups and nobody here. Well, Lee, I'm going to join you in a Steve, as all this fun has worn us completely out. :rolleyes: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

It got so warm here in Minneapolis today we have our windows open! Do you know how many months it has been since we've wanted to open our windows?! To add to that it is now almost 8 pm and we STILL have our windows open. By golly, I think I survived another Minnesota winter! :)

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Hey Steve get you feet out of my back there cold.

The gang here went to the Luna County Ranchette owners for corned beef and cabbage this evening. It sure was good but they ran out of deserts a half hour after they opened and ran out of food an hour after they opened. So some people went away hungry. I didn't get any desert but that suits me just fine. After we returned to the Ranch 9 of us went to the bunkhouse and played 31. I managed to win one game out of three. Now it's my beddy bye time so steve wake up and move over and quit snoring

Similar but we can also add SNOW to that list!! And, more of that stuff is expected overnight!

I can report that Yuma got 10 drops of rain last night, and this afternoon a mud shower! Almost enough to wet the pavement...but the vehicle looks like it rained mud..that's after DB wiped it down with the Cali duster this morning. The wind picked back up and is bending the trees....at least 30+.... but can't add the white 4 letter word at least! We're a rockin and rollin! Not a good day to be outside!

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

Wind, rain, clouds, sunshine, hail and more rain. That's how our day has gone. Thank goodness there's no snow.

Sandie there is some snow on the Superstitions. We saw it earlier when the clouds lifted.

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/